Terms of Service
The user shall use the audio files in compliance with the provisions of this agreement.
By downloading or streaming the sound source, the user is deemed to have agreed to all the terms of this agreement.
Please be sure to read the following terms and conditions before using.
The audio files can be downloaded or streamed free of charge, but all copyrights related to the audio files belong to Yamaha Corporation.
The use of the audio files for the following purposes and methods is prohibited.
(1) Use, distribute, or sell for commercial purposes
(2) Use for purposes that are offensive to public order and morals, political purposes, and antisocial content such as sexual and violent content.
(3) Use for defaming the honor, voice, etc. of a third party, for slanderous purposes, or for other illegal purposes
(4) Modifying all or part of the audio files
Limitation of liability
We are not responsible for any of the following items.
(1) Any claims, proceedings and damages (ordinary damages, special damages, direct damages, consequential / indirect / incidental / incidental damages, lost profits, or any other type) caused by the use of this sound source by the user. Includes damages whether or not we know that such damages may occur)
(2) Liability for infringement of rights, compensation for damages and other claims or claims from third parties